Monumental Beginnings for Young Artists
UPPER SCHOOL PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT
Students registering at this level have completed INTENSIVE SKILL DEVELOPMENT and have arranged with their instructor to elect one of the following levels of study: CREATIVE USE OF MEDIA, PERSONAL STYLE, IN-DEPTH STUDY.
Students meet once a week for 14 weeks, 1 1/2 hours per class, Feb. 2 – May 24. An optional 45 minute open studio is available with each class.
Students can choose one of eight classes listed below:
- Sunday, 12:30 to 2:00 p.m., optional open studio 2:00 to 2:45 p.m.
- Sun., 2:45 to 4:15 p.m., optional open studio 4:15 to 5:00 p.m
- Wed., 5:00 to 6:30 p.m., optional open studio 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.
- Wed., 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., optional open studio 8:00 to 8:45 p.m.
- Thurs., 5:00 to 6:30 p.m., optional open studio 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.
- Thurs., 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., optional open studio 8:00 to 8:45 p.m.
- Sat., 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., optional open studio 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Sat., 12:15 to 1:45 p.m., optional open studio 1:45 to 2:30 p.m.
When you click “Submit,” you will be redirected to PayPal for payment. Use your PayPal account, or pay with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, please print out and mail our PDF registration form. If you are registering a sibling of an enrolled student this semester, check the “sibling” box in the form below for a 50 percent tuition discount.