Monumental Beginnings for Young Artists
ART & TECHNOLOGY
Fill out this form if you would like to enroll in Cherry Court Studios’ Spring 2019 ART & TECHNOLOGY class. Students meet once a week for 14 weeks, 1½ hours per class, Feb. 3 – May 26. Students who need more work time can remain for an optional 45 minute open studio.
Please consult with the instructor first by calling (412) 334-2567 to arrange a convenient time to work on assignments when the computer is free.
Students can choose one of eight classes listed below, but they may need to arrange a time outside the regular schedule:
- Sunday, 12:30 to 2 p.m. (open studio 2 to 2:45 p.m.)
- Sunday, 2:45 to 4:15 p.m. (open studio 2 to 2:45 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 5 to 6:30 p.m. (open studio 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 6:30 to 8 p.m. (open studio 8 to 8:45 p.m.)
- Thursday, 5 to 6:30 p.m. (open studio 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.)
- Thursday, 6:30 to 8 p.m. (open studio 8 to 8:45 p.m.)
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (open studio 11:30 a.m to 12:15 p.m.)
- Saturday, 12:15 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. (open studio 1:45 to 2:30 p.m.)
When you click “Submit,” you will be redirected to PayPal for payment. Use your PayPal
account, or pay with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, please print out and mail
our PDF registration form.
If you are registering a sibling of an enrolled student this semester, check the “sibling” box in the form below for a 50 percent tuition discount.